Train of thought..

It's strange how one moment you feel so strongly about something and in the next it all vaporizes, leaving you clutching at vague impressions.
It so happened that when i was working out today, a strong wave of emotion overcame me and i had to switch off the machine to sit and think about it. Now, it might have been adrenaline, but the feelings were so strong I had almost reached for my phone and started acting on the emotion-fuelled impulses.
Took a deep breath, washed my face, settled down, reached for Debbie to type down all that I'd thought about and .. I wasn't feeling so convinced anymore. Was it because my doubts were baseless and trivial? Or did the sight of my laptop serve as a distraction? I'd never know.
In the mean-time, let me blabber about Diwali. It's not my favorite festival anymore. No more crackers. No more getting excited over gifts and visiting people.There are way too many formalities and technicalities being associated with this festival nowadays. Call me a depressed goose, but there's really nothing to look forward to tomorrow. At least for me. Except that I'd be wearing something new,hopefully.
Ah, it's frustrating not being able to write about what you wanted to.
Hope my train of thought leaves me to that desired station soon. Because there are questions, questions that need expressing more than answering.

Till then, Happy Diwali. Hope you have an exciting one. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Words are always welcome.
Appreciative or critical- I'm waiting to hear from you.